When I boot up, the screen asks for my pin. As always I am able to enter it using the keyboard. The wecome message shows and my home screen comes up. At this point the keyboard no longer works. I can navigate using the mouse but just get a click with nothing happening using the keyboard. I checked the keyboard connections and all ok as expected since, as indicated I was able to enter my pin using keyboard. I am using the on-screen keyboard to create this message and everything else is working fine. Any help is appreci
Please answer the below questions to assist you better.
1. What is the make and model of the computer?
2. Did you make any changes in the system settings prior to this issue?
I suggest you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check the status of the issue.
Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:
- Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
- Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
- Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
- Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
- Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.