How can I roll back from the recent 1709 update? I have found a piece of software that works with some of the computers the update was installed on, but does not work on other computers.
To properly get answers to your post you should include some minimum information.
1. Device type. ie PC, Laptop, Tablet, Surface.
2. Who made it and model.
3. OS type, Home, Pro, Enterprise, etc
4. Current build. Go Settings, System. About. OS build XXXXXX.XXXX
5. For Insiders also include the rs4_release or the rs_prerelease.
6. Where is this happening on the computer, Boot, Screen, App, etc
7. What error are you getting if any?
Thanks for your reply!!
I have found the cause of the issue, I believe, for the software issues I experienced after the update. A couple of settings that were OFF before the update were ON after the update, WiFi and Airplane Mode. I am sure they may be more, but these two independently, or combined, caused the software to have issues. Once they were disabled, the issue was resolved.